Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dark Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Sea Salt

This is SUCH a simple recipe, yet healthy and delicious. I now find myself making them at least once a week for a tasty dessert that won't leave me feeling gross.  I've also heard of sprinkling a spice, like cayenne pepper, on top instead of the sea salt for a spicy flavor. I haven't tried it yet because I love the sea salt so much!


Ingredients: 
Half cup dark chocolate melting wavers
3 clementines
2 teaspoons sea salt















Instructions:
Peel clementines and divide into individual pieces
Melt dark chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and if not melted completely put back in microwave for 10 seconds
Dip about half of each clementine slice in the melted chocolate and set on wax paper
Sprinkle a tiny bit of sea salt on each clementine slice (over melted chocolate)--- when I was doing this it was challenging to have the sea salt stick if the chocolate was already dry, so many sure you are sprinkling the sea salt no more than 30 seconds after you dip the slice in the chocolate

Makes 25-30 slices.... Enjoy


!

No comments:

Post a Comment